Available with or without an Abduction Pillow the Arm
Immobilizer provides secure, comfortable arm and shoulder support for
injuries and a variety of pre- and post-op indications involving the
shoulder, elbow, proximal or mid humerus, and wrist. The innovative
adjustable tri-strap design (back strap, shoulder strap, and under-arm
strap) provides a customized fit and restrict posterior arm mobility and
off-loads pressure from the neck area helping to reduce pain. The Abduction
Pillow positions the arm at a 15 degree angle and is indicated for rotator
cuff or Bankart repairs.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative underarm strap design limits
posterior arm mobility to help reduce
- Supportive shoulder strap helps minimize
stress to neck while securely supporting arm.
- Durable mesh fabric is breathable to
maximize support and comfort.
- Designed for left or right arm for ease
of use and reduced inventory requirements.
- Abduction Pillow available for angled
arm support to help promote healing.
- Proximal humerus, AC joint, or clavicle
fractures in acceptable position.
- Reduced shoulder dislocations, rotator
cuff or bicep injuries.
- Post-op and injuries about the shoulder
girdle for which immobilization is
Arm Immobilizer by AirCast
Measure arm length from elbow to ulnar styloid.
Fits Left or Right Arm.
|Size and Description
|Medium (Sling Only)
||up to 10½"
|Large (Sling Only)
||10" and up
|Medium (with abduction pillow)
||up to 10"
|Large (with abduction pillow)
||9½" and up